About Simply Dunn, Home of Dunn County Pottery
We offer a selection of fine stoneware pottery, fair trade gifts, and more. Come visit our pottery shop, gallery, and beautiful flower gardens.
The Dunn County Pottery is open for business every day of the year, but only by appointment from January 1 – March 31st. Visitors are always welcome at our gallery and gift shop. We are located in beautiful Downsville, Wisconsin, just six miles south of Menomonie, Wisconsin.
DIRECTIONS TO THE POTTERY
N2543 461st Street, Menomonie, Wisconsin
1) From I-94, take exit 41 (State Highway 25) South to downtown Menomonie.
2) Follow Broadway Street (State Highway 25) through Menomonie.
3) Continue South on State Highway 25 about 6 miles to the town sign in Downsville, Wisconsin.
4) Turn left on Creaser (460th) Street.
5) Go three blocks to the stop sign at County Road C.
Look both ways and cross into parking at Simply Dunn, home of Dunn County Pottery. Welcome!
Do you have questions about the pottery? Would you like to schedule an appointment ? Contact us today!
Simply Dunn is located just south of Menomonie in beautiful Downsville, Wisconsin. Visit us today!
Keep up with the latest at Simply Dunn, follow us online!
Thanks for taking a moment to review us online!